Principles of Being a Relationship Hero
#1 Be 100% Responsible for YOUR Relationship with Them
- If you're like most people, you've blamed your relationship on the other person in the relationship.
- "If my teen would . . . "
- "If they would start . . . "
- You are responsible for how you feel towards the other person in your relationship.
- Relationsponsibility (Joey's made up word)
#2 Relationship Hero vs Relationship Victim
- Victims and sidekicks have to rely on somebody else.
- Save yourself in the relationship.
#3 Be the Change You Want to See
- Want your teen to be more confident? You start by BEing more confident.
- Want your teen to be more respectful, You start by BEing more respectful.
#4 Your Relationships are a Reflection of Your Relationship with Yourself
- Want a better relationship with your teen? Improve your relationship with yourself.
- This may mean that you will need to change some of your self-talk, which will impact how you start talking with your teen.
#5 How YOU Think about Them, How YOU Think about Yourself, and How YOU Think they think.
- How you think about YOURSELF in the relationship.
- How you think about THEM in the relationship.
- How you think THEY think about YOU in the relationship
Call to ACTION!
My BETA Impact Parenting Program is now live, and the doors are closed . . .
. . . BUT . . .
. . . If you want to take your parenting to the next level, you can still join the Firmly Founded Parent.
Now that my Impact Parenting Program is up and running, we're going to be revamping and improving the Firmly Founded Parent, and I want you to join us to make it the best monthly parenting membership EVER!
YES! I WANT IN!!
And if you want to meet me and Joey live. Come to our live event on October 9th in Alpine, Utah. Get your tickets by CLICKING HERE!